Virtual Demo Training
How to do a virtual demo that customers love (complete training).
Learn to do a virtual demo like a CUTCO expert. No knives, rope, leather, or printed training manual required.
Do demonstrations over-the-phone while directing customers to follow along with an online presentation.
This complete training (designed for new representatives) covers:
- How to present the CUTCO "Welcome" video
- How to close on the Signature, Homemaker, and Essentials sets
- What to do (and say) if the customer says NO
- Dropping down and presenting other options (without being awkward)
- Customizing sets (and calculating prices quickly)
- Presenting the full product line of gifts & accessories
- Using the "All Products" glossary to answer questions about any-and-every product.
Are you an experienced representative trained on in-home presentations?
Great! In addition to refreshing key points from your initial training seminar:
** Get exposed to new insights and new perspectives.
** Add another tool in your sales arsenal (working remotely).
** Build your product conviction and enthusiasm for your Vector opportunity.
In addition to Mike's step-by-step training, you'll also hear quick tips from 15+ other experienced representatives.
And you'll even field train sections as Mike records real presentations with live customers.
Sell CUTCO to anybody, anywhere, through any medium. Phone time not included.
Course questions? Email Mike Monroe - [email protected]
Mike Monroe is the Digital Strategy Manager at Vector Marketing. He is a Christian, husband, dad, marketer, and wannabe triathlete. Mike started working at Vector Marketing in 2000 as a student at Boston College. He wanted to stick out from the crowd and develop himself professionally. Nearly two decades later, that goal hasn’t changed. Learn more at The Vector Impact.
More from Mike Monroe:
- Why Entrepreneurs Get Their Start In Sales [Entrepreneur.com]
- Building a Powerful Online Personal Brand [Early to Rise]
- 6 Ways Working During College Improves Your Life [Thrive Global]
- Why You Should Get a Summer Job (Even if Parents Don't Make You) [OnMogul]
- 5 Views on the Future of Employee Compensation [Forbes]
- How to Answer the "What'd You Learn At Your Last Job?" Question [Glassdoor]
- 6 Ways to Make Your Summer Job Work in the Fall [Buzzfeed]
- How to realize your Dream of Working Remotely [CareerCast]
- 5 Ways Leaders Can Create a Positive Work Environment [Startups.co]